For UBC specific statistics on women in engineering, please visit the UBC Data page.
Explore these highlighted studies from the list below:
- Engineers Canada Enrolment Reports
- Why Women Leave Engineering: The SWE Culture Study
- Sexism, racism and bully are driving people out of tech, US study finds
- Attitudes towards Mathematics: Effects of Individual, Motivational, and Social Support Factors
- Romance vs. STEM – Inside Higher Ed
- Factors Influencing Career Choice for Women in Science, Mathematics, and Technology: The Importance of a Transforming Experience
- Women Scientists and Engineers Employed in Industry: Why so Few?
- Gender differences in science, technology, mathematics and computer science (STEM) programs at university
White papers by WWEST (Westcoast Women in Science and Engineering):
- Implicit Gender Stereotypes
- Measuring Representation in Your Engineering Organization
- Unconscious Bias
- Mentoring Works
- The Business Case for Gender Diversity